Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Olympics are Coming!!

We're all excited for the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo starting July 24, 2020! Now you have the opportunity to get your students excited with you AND get them excited about practicing!  A Win-Win!

We've mentioned our new practice incentive, MUSICIANS IN TRAINING in a previous post HERE and it's a perfect way to start out your new year this fall!

We'll be running this practice incentive this year as well so the studio is getting prepped and ready!  We've even decided to challenge our students to come up with a FUN-LYMPICS fanfare!  We're looking forward to hearing all kinds of composing creativity!

We're running a SALE on MUSICIANS IN TRAINING as well as the bundle that includes the camp, FUN-LYMPICS! As you are thinking about all the prep work you need to do over the summer, consider adding a practice incentive that inspires and encourages your students.
The SALE will last the entire month of July!   To get more information, check out THIS POST for all the details!

Here's too a fun, athletic-inspired year!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I would love to purchase your olympics material, but I wish you had more information or samples of what is included. The price seems a bit high for me to purchase somewhat blindly.

Sue said...

This camp looks like it could be really fun. Is it possible to view a few pages before purchasing? I’d love to be able to see part of the table of contents to see if it would fit our needs for next summer. Also, is it set up in a way where students can be grouped randomly, not by level...or does it work better to have students of similar levels on the same team?
Thanks!

Kareena said...

Which ages would this camp be good for?

Unknown said...

I know Sheryll has closed her shop sadly. I was looking for the World Adventure Camp - would anyone be able to connect with me if they have this camp?

Fiona Mendes said...

I know Sheryll has closed her shop sadly. I was looking for the World Adventure Camp - would anyone be able to connect with me if they have this camp?
fiona@noteworthymuscistudio.ca

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Me too, let me know if u can get a copy