Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Little Bump in the Road

Wondering where I've been?  Here's a look at the latest happenings in my world!


This is the second surgery I had to have related to the fall I had last year.  I had to have reconstructive surgery on my left hand.  It's been difficult to do much with this hand so after summer camps, this became a priority to get done.  Of course now it's even more difficult to do things but at least there's an end in sight! 

I share this with you so you'll know why I haven't posted much lately and why it will be a few weeks before I can be back at it consistently.   I hope your fall semester is going well!  My studio starts up again this week.  Have fun!

 

6 comments:

Jennifer Foxx said...

Heal quickly!!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! So sorry to hear that you're down for awhile yet. Do get well and take care of yourself!
ame

Jhon Steele said...

I am so sorry to here about this. This blog is very nice. I would like to introduce a new blog about Music. Get all the latest updates here.

Emma Johnson said...

I bet it hurt :( I had some broken bones in my life and I know the feeling. Maybe try some recipes from here to brighten up! Heal quickly!

Unknown said...

Hi there!

I loved your website and wanted to send you an email about it but I couldn't find your contact email anywhere. If you send me an email at david.row@kckps.org I'd love to send you one back to chat a bit.

Thanks!
David

Lisa Ann said...

Get well sooon!