Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FREE Organization!

Ok...so you may find this a bit silly, but I was pretty proud of myself and thought I would share my latest little organizational project.  I was doing a bit of cleaning in the studio and decided I needed some additional magazine holders for some storage, so I went looking at several different stores.  While I found several options, I was amazed at how much they were priced at and figured that it would cost me almost $100.00 to do what I wanted to do using this option.  No thanks!

So while I was shopping at my local wholesale club, I decided to check out the empty boxes they allow you to take to transport all your purchases.  I ended up picking up a couple of these...
Not only were they quite heavy duty, but they had a divider in the middle!  This allowed them to store more of what I needed and I was able to sort things into the divided sections!


So with a bit of colored cardstock and some two-sided tape, I carefully traced the size I needed and wrapped these babies in color! 

Because the boxes were so heavy-duty, I felt comfortable using them to store many of the music books I have on composers, the orchestra, etc.  They work great and I'm thrilled with how organized all those books are.


They were perfect for what I needed and they were FREE!!!  Nothing fancy, but I may add more "pizzazz" to them when I have more time.

For now, I couldn't be more pleased!

No comments: