Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Googly Eyes!

Inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest, I put together these cute dice to add a fun twist to some of our games!

Googly eye dice! 

They are so adorable and the kids love them!  They roll well too, despite the fact that the eyes are not flush to the foam.

With so many colors and sizes  for both the dice (these are 2" squares) and eyes, there is really no limit to the fun you can have!



All you need is a couple of foam dice, googly eyes (21 per die) and some glue.  I used E-6000 glue since it's VERY adhesive to almost any surface.  With all the rolling around these dice are going to do, I wanted the eyes to stay in place! 

I used a regular die as an example to get each side correct and easily put them together in less than 15 minutes!

Now doesn't this add a unique element to make learning just a bit more fun?

No comments: