Pages

Monday, May 28, 2018

And the Winners are...

And our two winners of the Piano Flip Book are......

Joan Smolinski who said...

My dad was also in the Navy and this is my first Memorial Day without him. He passed on Thanksgiving Day. One of his last good days was Veteran’s Day, and I was able to go with him to the celebration at the Assisted Living facility he was living at. He and my mom were big supporters as I started my piano studio. They were at every recital, helping with whatever I needed and video-taping the program. My mom passed a few years ago, and although Dad wasn’t up for the 75-minute drive anymore, he always asked about my students. Sorry for rambling on - I miss him very much.

and Lori Bolt who said...

My dad served in the Air Force post Korea, and my husband is a former Marine. He has brothers who served in various branches of the armed forces, as did his deceased father. I am so thankful for all who served and gave their lives for my freedom.


You can both contact me at  notablemusicstudio@sbcglobal.net and I will set you up with your FREE Piano Flip Book!

Keep in mind that the sale for the Piano Flip Book along with ALL of our GAMES are still ON SALE through 5/31/18.  

We will be having a SALE on all of our PRACTICE INCENTIVES during the month of June!  Lots of items to stock up on right now!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: