Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Have You Heard???

Have you considered signing up for this upcoming webinar??  I just spent part of my afternoon interviewing with Sara Campbell and Tracy Selle - two amazing musicians and teachers!  It is my privilege to be a part of this group!

Registration opens March 7th!

And as a side note, I'm just finishing up another exciting camp package - "Mystery on Musicians' Island" which will be available within the week.  All attendees for the webinar will receive a coupon which can be used toward any of my camps!

Exciting!  Don't miss out!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so excited you are putting together a new camp to purchase. We have use two of your other ones and the kids love them! Is this a 3 hour camp like the others? I think I would like to use it this summer. :)

Sheryl said...

Yes, it is 3 hours. I hope to have it available by the end of the week! Thank you for your feedback!

Kristen said...

Looking forward to it! This new one is what I am going to use this summer!

Kristen said...

Hi Sheryl,
I was wondering how it was going preparing the new summer camp "Mystery on Musician's Island"? I am wanting to use it this summer. Even if you don't have it all together yet I would be willing to pay you for getting what you do have together. I already told kids this is the camp theme so am just wanting see lesson plans/ideas. It looks like such fun!

Sheryl said...

Hi Kristen!

I should be available hopefully by Wednesday. I'm finishing up a few details today and trying to get it posted by tomorrow. It's almost 400 pages so it took a bit longer to get it done than I anticipated.

PieceOfCake said...

Are you possibly working on an Olympics Camp Packet? I would really love to purchase that one for this summer! I understand they take a lot of work so I was just wondering if there was anything in the works? Thank you so much for all your time and willingness to share your creativity!