Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

What are you doing this summer?

Have you thought ahead about what you want to do this summer with your students?  Regular lessons? Group lessons? Camps?  Each summer I run summer music camps so my students have a choice between a week of camp or 2 double lessons in July.   I am in the process of putting together my camps for this year.  If you are interested in using any of the camps I have put together in previous years, you can find them available in my on-line store.



Last summer I put together a Composition camp and also did a fun week, entitled, Games, Games, Games!  I had 8 students attend the composition camp which was a perfect amount.  We had SO much fun together and they are still talking about it!  I had 16 students attend Games, Games, Games and although the weather didn't cooperate on some days, we had a week filled with all kinds of board and active games, inside and outside!  Plans for that camp will be available soon!

I wish you the best as you plan for your summer!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you put together resources for your Piano Discovery or Games camp?