Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Life in My Little World

For those of you who have followed my blog for awhile, you may remember that in January of 2012, I slipped on a patch of ice after shoveling my sidewalk and ended up at the hospital.  I had to have shoulder surgery on my right shoulder and reconstructive hand surgery on my left hand.  Two weeks ago, I went back to the hand surgeon and because of additional symptoms I was having in my right hand and elbow, he immediately scheduled surgery on my right hand for 3 days later!  So, in the last 2 years, I lost use of my right hand and arm, then my left hand and then my right hand again!  Not too helpful for lots of things, and blogging certainly took a back seat!  I'm happy to report that I believe I am finally done with all that and while there is still some recovery in both hands right now, I'm glad to finally feel like life can get back to normal again.  Woohoo!!


My typing skills are slow, but every day the pain is a big less and mobility a bit better.  I have all kinds of games and activities I've been planning in my head and hope to get some of them posted soon.  So many of you have sent me emails and posted comments that I haven't been able to respond back to as of yet, but I hope to answer you shortly.  Please be patient.  I also promised to post two camps for sale and I'm hoping to make those available soon.


Thank you for all your support and kind words as you have read through my blog.  I hope to be back to more consistent blogging shortly! 

1 comment:

Jennifer Foxx said...

I hope things are getting better for you Sheryl! I know it's been a long road for you!