Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

World Adventure!

Here's a look at what I've been working on for the past couple of months...
Camps are coming up in a few months and there's lots of activity going on to get ready!

I've put together a camp that celebrates music around the world.  We'll be traveling to 6 continents and visiting countries within those continents.  We'll be learning music but also learning about inventions and games that are common to those countries (all with a music twist, of course!). 

Stayed tuned for more info...

In the meantime, if you are considering a camp this summer, be sure to check out RoadTrip USA! and Meet the Composers!  Both are available in my online store - just click the tab at the top of this page!  I'm also working on putting together my Discovery Camp which will be available for purchase soon!

No comments: