Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dry-Erase Savings!

I recently read a blog entry by Anne at Pianoantics about the Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center and thought it had great possibilities.
Product Image Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center

I laminate almost everything and by laminate, I mean apply contact paper by hand.  I've become a "professional" at it, but it does get costly.  I've justified it since reprinting things can be even more costly.  But if there is a way to save money, I'm all for it! 

So, today after church I stopped by our local Michaels to check it out.  Not only did it look like it would work well, but it's on sale this week for 50% off!  So for a mere $7.49  I was willing to try it!  I bought it and checked it out when I got home.  I am thrilled with it!  It is well made and works fabulously.  By simply slipping in a worksheet or composing sheet or even a game, you instantly have a dry erase board to work with! 

I sure wish I had seen this sooner!  I would have saved quite a bit of money!  Thank you for letting us know about it, Anne!

2 comments:

Jennifer Foxx said...

Oh Wow, that is too cool! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Glad you found it and liked it as much as I do! Best teaching aid ever.