Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book Review

Part of my job at church is to head up the praise and worship team.  It's one of my favorite ministries at the church and I work with some amazing, wonderful people.  One of the valuable resources I tapped into when I first started this ministry was this book:

Praise and Worship Team Instant Tune-Up, The

If you are considering a praise team/band and are a bit unsure of what to do or how to make it more effective, this is a great resource.  It is loaded with information on everything from rehearsals to spicing up your arrangements.  It also includes some great information on modulating between songs.  This would be a great resource if you are trying to help some of your students work toward being in a band. It has loads of information applicable to that setting as well. 

A great book that I highly recommend.

No comments: