Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Winners!

Congratulations to the two winners of EarTrainingPro!

 They are...Faye who said...
   "Great product. This would be wonderful to use when teaching one sibling and putting another sibling on my computer"!

and Janet who said...
"My favorite Christmas memory with my students was the year that I took them to play at the skilled nursing facility where I was doing my music therapy internship. They did a beautiful job and the residents who were able clapped and cheered. After the performance the center brought out ice cream for everyone and the students spontaneously began helping serve. Some of the students and their parents even fed the residents who needed assistance. It was a great afternoon of sharing and love."

Congratulations to you both!  I know that you will find lots of great ways to use this product in your studios!  Please simply send me your full name and e-mail address and I'll forward the information you need to get started!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you so much! I emailed you with my info. Happy New Year!

Janet