Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

And the Survey Says...

Thank you to those of you who got back to me with your "Top 5" choices of books that have been helpful to you in your teaching!  I appreciate all your responses.  Here's the list that you all put together:

How to Teach Piano Successfully
The Art of Teaching Piano
The Spiritual Lives of the Great Composers
That's a Good Questions - How to Teach by Asking Questions
The Well-Tempered Keyboard Teacher
The Practice Revolution
The Independent Piano Teacher's Studio Handbook
Promoting your Teaching Studio
Practical Piano Pedagogy
A Galaxy of Games for the Music Class

A great list I think!  I have several of these books and have found that each one has some great suggestions and thought-provoking ideas to consider.  If you didn't have a chance to add your book suggestions, please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: