Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Parent Information

I'm back "in business"! I purchased a new computer - a BIG hit to the budget, but a very necessary one. I plan to post some new things, but until I have a bit more time (moving all the information from one computer to another is time consuming!), I'll post something I found really helpful while doing my music camp in April - Providing parents with daily information.

Everyday when the kids were picked up I handed the moms a sheet describing what we did that day and what the next day would entail. If it sounds like a lot of work, it wasn't. It was actually really easy! In fact I had them all done before camp started. Here is a sample of what I did.

My parents really appreciated this since it helped them to know what kind of questions to ask their kids and helped to get them to talk about what they did! I hope this gives you ideas as well!

No comments: