Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

MAY SALE!!


Hi All,

I know I've been VERY absent.  I had a rough recovery from a total knee replacement.  In fact, I'm just now starting to get around without a cane.  I'm feeling SO much better, but have a ways to go.  I'm thankful for a great doctor and an amazing physical therapist!

In any case, to celebrate spring and my recovery progress so far, I'm running a SALE on EVERYTHING in my store - all the camps, teaching resources and games!  It's a great time to get your summer camp materials or stock-up for next year!  If you've already decided on your summer plans, you may find a resource or game that will work well with what you're already doing!  Just click on the Teaching Resources & Camps Tab or the Birds of a Feather tab above!

Most everything is 20% OFF!  The sale will run through the entire month of MAY 2017!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!


No comments: