Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Musical Golf!

I'm not a true golfer, but have done some golfing and even played in a few tournaments.  While I will never claim to be an expert, I do know that I really enjoyed it and hope someday I might have more time to get out on the golf course.  I also have some students who love golf and ALL of them love miniature golf, so this game was created to review music terminology!

Included is a fun game board complete with sand traps and water, game cards, a spinner and full instructions to play the game.

I've played the game with some of my students and they love it!  It's a quick way to review some or all of the terminology included.  Do you have a student who has trouble remembering what terms mean or how to describe them?  How about a quick game of golf?

Every day is a perfect, sunny day for golf with this fun studio/classroom game.  To purchase Musical Golf, simply click on Birds of a Feather above!

Enjoy!