Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

World Adventure!

World Adventure!  has been the focus of most of my last few months and of course the last two weeks as the camp has taken place.  This week is my last week of camps and I'm certainly ready for a rest!  I've spent the last year and a half working on this particular camp and according to the kids..."it was a winner!"   The camp includes a visit to 33 countries in 6 continents and over 60 games & activities!   Here's a look at a few pictures we took throughout the last weeks...







 
I'm working on putting the camp together in PDF form so it will be available for purchase soon!  I hope those of you who ran camps this summer had a fabulous time.  I know my students learned a ton and had a blast! 


1 comment:

Joy Morin said...

Wow, looks like fun, Sheryl!