Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Domi'notes' Math

I'm always looking for new ways to use material that I already have.  I spotted this site while perusing the web and thought it was a great way to use my Dominotes!
Pinned Image
This worksheet was developed to help students with math addition, but I instantly thought this would also work great for musical beats.  So I pulled out my Dominotes set and here's a look at how the worksheet would make a great studio tool. 
This could easily be part of a lab or even have it out for a student that is waiting for a lesson.  It could also be used as part of a group lesson.  I love that it becomes another way to use material that I already have!
You can print this worksheet by going here.   Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ashley Brown said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog and it is INCREDIBLE! You have created some really cool materials. However when I click to go to get them, I am not sure the link is taking me where it should. I am not finding the resources there. HELP please! :)

Thanks! Ashley Brown

Sheryl said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks for letting me know there was a problem. I'm assuming you are talking about the link to purchase the Dominotes. I have corrected the link so it should now work! Enjoy!

Ashley Brown said...

Yes! It works now...THANK YOU!