Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Versatile Blogger!

WOW!  I've been given an award by my friend, Rachel!  Such an honor!  Not only did she help me get this blog started, but she has now given me my very first award!  What a sweetheart she is! 



To accept this award, I must...
    * Link back to the person who gave me the award (check!)
    *Share 7 random things about my self
    *Pass the award along to other blogs I love
    *And make sure I tell the "awardees" about the award

So here goes.  Here are 7 random things about me...
 1. I love to sleep with the room temperature very cold and pile on lots of blankets!
 2. I have 24 chickens that I consider my "babies"!  They follow me around the yard and run to greet me!
 3. I love to watch movies. The bigger the screen and the better the sound system really makes me happy!
 4. I have directed and produced two recordings while I was the director of a men's singing group.  Lots of fun and I learned so much!
 5. I love organization and although my family tends to work against me, I'm in heaven when things are put away and lined up!  I even organize my DVD's alphabetically!
 6. I love crafts...any kind and I'm working on building a craft room in a spare bedroom.  My latest love is rubber stamping and all things paper which comes in handy when making activites and games for the studio!
 7. I've eaten crocodile!  Yep!  My sister is a missionary in Kenya and while visiting her a few years back, we ate at a restaurant called, "The Carnivore".  I sampled all kinds of meat just to say I did it!  I couldn't tell you what any of it tasted like because I believe I simply popped in a bite and swallowed!

Now...I need to pass along this award to other bloggers I appreciate.  Since I have been so blessed with so many of my fellow piano instructors and their blogs, I will link back to you!

Natalie
Susan
Jen
Wendy
D'Net
Joy
Laura
Heidi
Jennifer
Jenny

Thank you all for your hard work and your inspiration to me and many others!

2 comments:

Laura Lowe said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment, and the award - my first! I'll be linking to you in my blogroll!

Heidi said...

Thank you for this nice award! It looks like we share the same blogging friends - because I love the blogs of all those you awarded too!