Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"All Hands on Deck!"

Later today I have a group lesson with 5 of my students who just started lessons.  I wanted to try and give them a good start, so I put together a group lesson of fun games and activities.  One of those activities includes a scavenger hunt.  Using the musical alphabet, notes - whole, half, dotted half, quarter, forte and piano, 4/4 time signature, and finger numbers, I hid cards around the studio for them to find.  While I was at my local education store, I came across these cute hands and using some number stickers, I labeled them with each finger number. 















The larger ones with all the finger numbers are hung on the cabinet near the piano as a visual reminder.   The smaller ones will be hidden throughout the studio for the big hunt!

No comments: