Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Musical Sorry with an Interval Twist

I needed a game to reinforce intervals for my group lessons and for one of my summer camps, so I purchased the game of Sorry and made some new cards to go with it. By just replacing the cards that come with the game with these cards I made, students reinforce their recognition of intervals in both the bass and treble clefs.

Here is a close-up of the cards I made. You can print your own cards off my website here.

It's a fun game and the kids are loving it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I printed out your Sorry cards and used them with my intermediate students last week. They just loved it.

My husband's Sorry game is 50+ years old, and the students were amazed that we still had all the "people". The board is still in great shape, too.

It will be a game that we will use many times. Thank you for your creativity and all your wonderful ideas that you share.

Anonymous said...

I can't find where to print them out. The link takes me to some other page. Thanks for your help!

Sheryl said...

The link takes you to my website, which has the cards. Just look for Musical Sorry cards, click on it and you should be able to print them!

Melinda said...

I just stumbled onto this from Pinterest (years later) and the link takes me to musicteachershelper.com do you have an updated link to your website?

Sheryl said...

Thanks for the heads up Melinda! All fixed!

Black Min said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jimpro Ringtones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Where can I find the Sorry cards to print off?

Anonymous said...

The link takes me to a random site. Is there a way to get these cards?