Friday, April 17, 2015
LAST DAY - DON'T MISS OUT!
RoadTrip USA!, World Adventure! and Meet the Composers! are not just for camps! While they were original set up that way, there are many uses throughout the year! Here's some ideas for you:
1. All three of them contain games and activities that can be used anytime. They teach and drill rhythm, note ID, terminology, intervallic reading, composition, etc!
2. RoadTrip USA! and World Adventure! can easily frame a year-long program in your studio or
classroom as they are FULL of ideas that work together.
3. World Adventure! is loaded and I mean LOADED with games and activities (crafts, science
projects, etc) that are divided out by continent and country. Many months of research went into
this project and many of the games, though musical, were based on actual games unique to
4. RoadTrip USA! has a very fun traffic theme to it that my students LOVED. Why not add that
same fun to your own studio or classroom.
5. All the resources needed are easy to put together or are completely provided!
6. The activities and games are easy to implement.
7. The activities and games are inexpensive.
8. Decorating your camp, studio or classroom to work with the theme is easy since each
resource contains ideas to do just that!
9. Each Resource provides you with information about how to run the program as a camp.
10. ALL THE WORK IS DONE FOR YOU!
If you've been thinking about ordering RoadTrip USA, World Adventure, Meet the Composers or any of the sticker books, TODAY, 4/17/2015, IS THE DAY! After today, the sale prices will be gone! Hurry and get one or all of them while they are at these great prices!!