Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Group Lessons

I'm having my first group lessons at the end of this month.  I'm actually doing two so that I can get my beginning students off to a good start.  I have several beginners this year so I'm grouping them together and plan to work on note identification, rhythm and music terminology.  I've planned lots of games and activities and an introduction to collabrative playing. 

For my "seasoned" students, I'm planning a continuation of our Theory/Composition Bootcamp, but on a more intensive level since we'll have more time to devote to it unlike we do at weekly lessons.  Everyone seems excited about these and I have to admit...so am I!  I'll post more details on what I'm planning to do as it gets closer! 

I would love to hear what plans you might have for your group lessons.

No comments: